Friday, September 23, 2011

let the past teach me!

thanx to all friends because you guys always be besides me when im in need..
doesn't mean that i need you guys when im in need only but as long as i can breath...
friends are the most precious gift to me because whatever happen they are always there for me...
even its too long we never met but as long i can have a chance, i wanna meet u guys....
its normal friends come and go but there's always true friend for me...i don't want to tell who you are...but i think you can know by yourself..if u treat me like a friend,i will be ur friends but if otherwise..yes i'll be the same too!fair and square...




and for you...who did such a bloody hell to me...thnx!i will remember it for the rest of my life and thanx too for giving me a lesson without any reasonable reasons! even u r forgiven but deep inside to forget...IMPOSSIBLE! i never did such a bullshit things towards you..thats make me can't accept it at all!


for the love one! NOORADILA...no matter what people wanna say about you and me...nothing can destroy us...i know what i'm doing and i feel so grateful because i still have a chance to know a person like..even before this i think there'll be no more such a nice girl out there..but im wrong...there are still nice girls out there and one of them is you! for someone who read my blog...im not type a person who cannot live without girl...but as for me...if someone can appreciate us and taking care of us more than everythings im such a bloody stupid person if i let her go...i know i have faced with so many women and some of them was part of my life and it is normal no one is perfect...so do i...they have a good and a bad side though...but this time i hope i've met with someone who can really secure my life even now and in the future...place where i can depend on..she's my dream girl actually and perhaps she will be like this for the rest of the time..she came to my life seriously at the right time and right place...im so grateful!whatever you guys wanna say...LANTAK KORG..what i want you guys know is that...I KNOW HER MORE THAN WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW...i just hope all comrades can pray for me and i could make this relationship a last long relationship and end up with a marriage insyaAllah...

i know god gives me too much test to test me whether i could survive in my own life..and i know the test were given just to make us appreciate a person that we meet in the future..and those person that ive met they are all good only one person that will remain in myhead such a hell in mylife...but this time, i hope ive met with a real girl..someone who can realize mydream..someone who can share life together....insyaAllah!

!you are mydream girl sayang!
!love u much more!
=))







No comments:

Post a Comment