Friday, October 14, 2011

hurricane...

its like a hurricane in my chest now when someone told me that i can't do this and that....without a reasonable reasons...its wondering me about two days ago until now! and im waiting for the call to clarify everything but im frustrated and disappointed!..maybe she's not recognize and realize what she said actually turn me like in the hell! yes im in the hell now..!!! cannot doing anything calmly..JIWA AKU KACAU gila...what's actually going on huh??? is she wants to just create a problem with me??? come on la..i dont want to think in that way because i know it'll become worst..it is not wrong for us to adore someone but the problem rise when you entertain that bullshit who are adoring you...check it out~you should know who are you babe..
chiow....

No comments:

Post a Comment