Monday, October 10, 2011

penat???serabut????

ouh keje part time while u are studying...aku dh part 4 sem paling busy kot then sempat lak aku nak keja kan...dengan gaji yg not bad aku ingt aku boleh saving but then again sampah jgk aku rasa..cukop2 mkn je nk buat ape balik sampai 23 pagi..i dont think ive to sacrifice my studies just to do this unworthy job!!! i resign....aiyooo...

seminggu dh berlalu since our last call and the relationship goes on as well..but my heart and mind keep wondering whether i can afford to believe what had happened will never happen again??? yeah i can't even lie to myself i keep on thinking and trying to prepare myself in case..but this does not mean im not believe on her...but sometime people easily change...then promise is only a promise there's no security at all for me to rely on...after all ive gone thru this where i learned..for u mylove...i do love you so much...i can say that u r out of my expectation and u are the best i ever had seriously...well, i just hope nothing will change even though i know hope is the first step of despair...i tried to put my believe on u everything on u...dats all u should know mylove....all i do is just for our best relationship...

sekian....

No comments:

Post a Comment