Saturday, October 29, 2011

sepantas kilat...

time run so fast...even in the blink of my eyes i couldn't realize it...now is the middle of this sem n yet im still out of nowhere i think..because that's what i feel just now...few days more midsem break plus raya haji celebration and of course MYBABY DAY'S OUT from the HELL..yeah i call it HELL because it waste our time and it has contribute too many problems to us!!! but alhamdulillah she manages to be there even not in full time...but congratulation syg!

dh merapu dah...haha! so few days left for me before this coming semester break..then going back to my beloved hometown and meet mymom n family and alhamdulilah this raya insyaAllah all my siblings will be there and this's the moment that im really waiting for..and for sure wanna spend my timewith my sayang during this break...about one month plus since we last meet..yeah miss her so much!!!

check this out..ive to focus for this coming test and after the break...urghhh...berjebah-jebah test ak nk kena harung but by the way...at that time...I'VE HER BESIDES we'll never be separated again...yes!!!! hehehe =) so i can spend time with her almost everyday like other people...muahahahha....so that's it! salam...sekiannnnnnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment