Monday, May 2, 2011

look out point night...

tonight is quite happening for me with friends...thanx for taking me there and wow its awesome night bebeh~! for the fers time selalu tgk dramatv jekan...haha~! then tonight i can see all the contents thats what we called KL...its nice place to be there. i wish to be there someday maybe...with you guys again maybe for reunion and for sure when i was there iwas thinking of you...i wish to bring you there someday and im gonna show you how nice the place is.......

btw, at the time im enjoying my meal tonight you are still running around in my head..thinking of you~! thinking of ur health which caused me very terribly afraid.i will pray so that you will recover soon syg...thanks for calling me tonight! i appreciate it..can't wait to see you tomorrow my syg..day by day myheart is very close to you may this will last long...

tomorrow i have to start to prepare my last paper for SOGA..haha! seems like very uneasy with this topic LOL..dh tinggal lama stdy then expect nk buka buku balik..alahai.....MALASNYA!!! i hope get do it well time final nti....wish me luck`~!

No comments:

Post a Comment