Thursday, May 26, 2011

why!!!

why i can't even forget her???
why you are always in my mind???
am i too obsess???
i've tried everything possible to forget her but why???
why am i so stupid to miss someone who never care about me???
why she did this to me???
why did she willing to put me in HELL like this!!!???
i'm miserable to death you know!!!!!!
why don't you just kill me directly???
oh shit...this is too shit~!!!!
it has been nearly one month but i'm still the same...
never feel better and i'm too tired for this~!!!!
i never felt like this before......
whats wrong that i've done???
Oh God please help me...
i keep on praying to make me feel much better...
everyday i keep on doing the same thing again again and again...
i know what had happened there must be reason behind it and surely good things...
but i hope i will know about it asap...
i can't stand to be like this much longer....
i'm too weak to face this God...
i need Ur guidances to lead me into a correct path....
i was thinking why i need to meet someone and be mine and later i need to let her go....
avoid me from doing such stupid things ya Allah...
i've no one else to depend on....
only You place for me to ask for miracles and forgiveness for the things that i've done wrong....
=(


1 comment:

  1. enough is enough la ok.keep on praying and God will u wil forget her after this..have a bless day!

    ReplyDelete